With less than two weeks to go until the SAUG Melbourne Conference 2017, there is no time to waste in locking in your spot. This Conference, held on 16 November at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is the largest of the SAUG regional conferences and is really one that you wouldn’t want to miss.
The Conference has three separate streams of Technology, Optimisation, and HR, People and Transformation; and will feature insightful cases studies including a keynote from Martin Granell of AGL. Martin, who is AGL’s Chief Technology Officer, will share their digital transformation journey.
You’ll also hear insights, experiences and take away tips from SAP customers including:
- Allied Pinnacle: Fiori to the rescue – delivering a custom sales app
- Ausnet Services: Leveraging SAP centric capabilities to drive automation and efficiencies across Procure to Pay processes
- DuluxGroup: Moving on premise analytics to the cloud
- ElectraNet: How they keep their test data relevant
- IXOM: Developing a container track and trace system on SAP Cloud Platform
- Kelloggs: Business enterprise systems cloud journey and transformation
- La Trobe: The human story of moving to the cloud at La Trobe University
- Victoria University and AusNet Services: How organisations can partner to facilitate disruption and transformation.
In addition, the conference will host SAP experts sharing their knowledge on topics such as S4/HANA, Leonardo, Machine Learning and AI, SuccessFactors, Integration and Blockchain.
As a SAUG Member this is a great opportunity to hear valuable insights and experiences from organisations ‘in the know’.
This event is open to SAUG Members only. If you’re not currently a member of SAUG then talk to the SAUG Membership Manager Katrina Sangha about how you can join.
This article is sponsored by the SAP Australian User Group.