There’s not long to go before the SAUG National Summit; so you have no time to waste in securing your spot. The Summit, Australia’s leading SAP-centric, customer focused event, will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on 20-21 August. For SAP Users, this is a ‘must attend’ event!
We also have a fabulous 20% discount off Summit registrations for non-members, so you’ll have an even greater reason not to miss it! Registrations close at midnight on Tuesday 14th August.
The agenda for the 2018 Summit will include over 25 customer speakers, over a dozen SAP Mentors and many senior executives from SAP; not to mention world renowned international thought leaders. All of these presenters will be sharing their knowledge and insights through case studies, best practice sessions, road mapping, presentations and demonstrations. The topics on the table this year include Digital Transformation, S/4HANA, UX, Technology, Financial Transformation, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more. Here are just a few highlights of the agenda…
- Peter Maier: General Manager, SAP Industries, SAP (Germany)
- Mani Pirouz: Global Vice President, Product & Portfolio Strategy, SAP (Germany)
- Rudolf Hois: VP & Chief Product Owner On Premise, SAP SE (Germany)
- Ray Wang: Master Strategist and Commentator, Founder Constellation Research
- Paul Marriott: Senior Vice President, Digital Core, SAP APJ
- Riley Rainey: SAP Mentor & Global Cloud Expert, SAP Americas (USA)
- Energy Queensland: Christian Willig, Strategic Analytics Specialist: A scenario-based modelling approach utilising Python and SAP HANA
- La Trobe University: Greg Hill, Director – Strategy, Innovation and Delivery: Moving to the Cloud at La Trobe University – what we wish we knew then
- ANZ Wealth: Joseph Ling, Manager Finance Projects: How to ensure your SAP project aligns with your company strategy
- IDP Education Ltd: Chris Costley, Director Customer & Operations Transformation: Genuine global Digital Transformation using SAP Cloud, Ycommerce, Y marketing & C4C – lessons learned
- TasNetworks: Amy Parker, Leader Finance, Analysis & Reporting: Transforming the role of finance at TasNetworks
- AGL: Abhay Krishan Rastogi, IT Transition Lead: Building resilience through automation at AGL
- Veolia Australia: Satha Pillay, Chief Information Officer: Financial & business transformation at Veolia with SAP S/4HANA
- Australian Taxation Office: Chontelle Weyman, Assistant Director Stakeholder Engagement, STP Program: Single Touch Payroll (STP) update – obligation or opportunity?
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation: Gareth Thompson, Head Finance Systems and Analytics & Stephen Brown, Manager Financial Systems: Developing an integrated travel & expense management system at ABC
- Plus, so many more…
Keynote Panel Discussion:
You’ll also hear a Keynote Panel Discussion focused on S/4HANA and the IBM Cloud. The panel will be hosted by Hugh Riminton; highly respected Australian Journalist, foreign correspondent and television news presenter. Hugh is currently a senior reporter of Ten Eyewitness News. Hugh will lead our expert panelists in a discussion about their transition to S/4HANA and the Cloud. Our panelists will include:
- Andeka Putra, CIO of Bluebird Group, Indonesia’s largest transport fleet, who leveraged IBM Cloud and S/4HANA to win the battle against market disruptors
- Satha Pillay, CIO of Veolia, an early and successful adopter of both IBM Cloud and S/4HANA, who is about to upgrade S/4 and transition the remainder of the Veolia business, and
- Clive Ewin, a Partner at IBM and the Leader of Enterprise Applications who brings IBM’s global S/4HANA experience to the discussion
And to make the decision to attend even easier, we are offering you the opportunity to purchase your registration with a 20% Discount off the Non-Member rate! Simply enter the code IS2018 when you register to receive this fabulous discount. Registrations close on Tuesday 14th August at midnight – Don’t miss out!
If you would like more information about the SAUG National Summit, or would like to speak to someone about becoming a member of SAUG, please email Katrina Sangha.
We look forward to seeing you in Sydney!
Chief Executive Officer
SAP Australian User Group Inc.