Mastering SAP combines four conferences and communities – Financials, HR & Payroll, Business Analytics and Technologies (one pass gives you access to all four events).
- 80+ case studies, deep-dives, roundtables, panels and interactive sessions across 15 tracks
- Keynoted by Björn Goerke, Chief Technology Officer & President, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP (GER) – The Infinite Possibilities with SAP Cloud Platform
- Fascinating presentation from the former Chief Data Scientist for Samsung & World-Renowned AI Expert, Dr JT Kostman (USA)
- Deep Dive session: Design Thinking: Human Centred Innovation by Putting People’s Needs at the Centre of Everything We Do – Julia Dorbic, SAP Mentor and Co-create Lead at Philips Design, Philips Royal (NLD)
- Special half day BYO Laptop Lab with Thomas Jung – Hands-On, End-to-End Native Application Development for SAP HANA
- Through the Looking Glass – What You Need to Be Focusing on for the Next 5 Years! Theo Priestly, CEO at Dopamine Games, Futurist at World Future Society (UK)
- Taking the leap to S4/HANA – Karin Tillotson, The Coca-Cola Company (USA)
- Transformative case studies including AGL, Aurizon, AusNet, Australia Post, BHP, Christchurch City Council (NZ), Contact Energy (NZ), eBay, ExxonMobil (USA), Fonterra Coop, Honda, Medibank Private, Seek, TAFE, TasNetworks, Turk Telecom (TRK), Winc and more
- Plus – Demo Jam is back for 2018!
As the official media partner, InsideSAP has tickets that save you $200 on the lowest available rate! To take advantage, simply use the special code InsideSAP200 when registering.
Dates: Tuesday 13 – Thursday 15 March 2018
Venue: Crown Promenade, Melbourne
Contact: Lisa Irving, SAP Community Director, The Eventful Group; (02) 9955 7400; email@example.com